Wednesday 2 March 2011

3 of each. 3 beauty products I can't live without.


If I could only choose three beauty products that I can't live without it would definately be HAND CREAM, LIP BALM and NAIL POLISH. I can't stand dry lips or hands and I've hated having polish free nails for as long as I can remember.
My favourite lip balms are:

  • Body Shop's Lip Butter. Grapefruit at the moment. My fiancé hates it though
  • Classio Carmex
  • Swedish classic Försvarets Hudsalva. Absolutely the best!
The best hand creams are:
  • Nivea Age Defying Q10 Plus
  • Soap & Glory Endless Glove
  • Atrix - another Swedish classic! Great for working hands.
When it comes to nail polish I just buy whatever colour I like the best and am not too fussed about what brand it is.

What products can't you live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment