Monday 20 June 2011

Milkshakes and books....


My milkshake that I had in town on Thursday. Bounty and whipped cream. It was delicious as usual. There'll be lots of milkshakes this weekend since one of my best friends and favourite milkshake companion is coming to visit me. Yeay! We're milkshake buddies.

The book is a book I started reading on Saturday and over the weekend I've read nearly 200 pages of it which is a lot for me. I normally get through books quite slowly due to the fact that I have about a dozen books on my night stand that I'm reading at the same time and due to the fact that I normally have too much to do to find time for reading at home. But every now and then, a book comes a long that is so easy to get drawn into and this is one of them. SO hopefully I'll find time to continue reading this week. :)


photos © Russian Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment